The Asian Pacific American Student Affairs is closed until further notice. Staff are working remotely and available to assist students, please reach out directly for any assistance. Please see our calendar for updates about events and programs moved online. For student resources and support during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the SSRI Resources page or the UArizona COVID-19 page.
The Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (APASA) along with the Office of Multicultural Engagement (OME) stands in solidarity with Asian and Asian American communities including UA students, staff, and faculty against any form of racism and discrimination related to COVID-19.
If you are affected by related incidents or would like to process, feel free to contact APASA Director, Kenny Importante at email@example.com or OME staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please leave the room, tables, and chairs CLEAN (if food is served, it must be disposed of or stored away.)
- Tables and chairs must be arranged in original room setup before leaving
- Whiteboards must be cleaned before leaving
- If utilizing trash can(s) after event, please leave in hall way when leaving so custodial staff have readily access to trash.
- Ensure door(s) is closed and locked when leaving
- No RED punch or RED soda
- Turn off lights - turn of projector/television
- Ensure doors are locked when leaving - double check before leaving
- Equipment will only be check-out to employees, clubs, and organizations affiliated with UA Cultural Centers
- Return all equipment borrowed in the condition it was received, if damaged, borrower/group will be charged.
- Tables and chairs must be cleaned at the time they are turned in.
- Equipment must be returned by the agreed return date/time listed. If you fail to do so, you will be charged 5 dollars per day until the items are returned.
- A student ID card will be submitted at the time equipment is checked out and it will be returned to the student when the equipment is returned.