To make a room reservation, please fill out the following form. Only one reservation per week. Student clubs affiliated with NASA and APASA may reserve from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Other groups and departs require program director approval. Thank you!
In order to reserve a room, you must agree to NASA and APASA's room reservation policy. By checking the box under Room Reservation Policy at the bottom of this page, you are verifying your informed understanding of NASA and APASA’s room reservation policy. You also indicate that you have read and will adhere to the following room reservation policies:
- I will leave the room, tables, and chairs CLEAN (if food is served, it must be disposed of or stored away)
- Tables and chairs must be arranged in original room setup before leaving
- Whiteboards must be cleaned before leaving
- If utilizing trash can(s) after event, please leave in hall way when leaving so custodial staff have readily access to trash
- Ensure door(s) is closed and locked when leaving