APASA 2018 Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation
Are you a Senior, Graduate or Professional student graduating in May, August, or December 2018?
On behalf of the Office of Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (APASA), we would like to invite you to help celebrate the 24th Annual APASA Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation!
Lotus Laureate is a formal ceremony celebrating the accomplishments of APASA and providing personal recognition of graduating Asian Pacific American scholars amongst key University and community leaders from all disciplines. The evening will include award presentations, guest speakers, cultural performances, and recognition of the Spring, Summer, and Fall 2018 graduates. Please feel free to invite all of your family, friends and supporters to this FREE celebration.
This year’s APASA Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation will be held on:
Saturday, May 5, 2018
5:30pm Registration and Hors d’oeuvres Reception
6:30pm Convocation Celebration
University of Arizona’s Student Union Memorial Center
South Grand Ballroom, 3rd Floor
1303 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Guests: All are welcome. Invite all of your family and friends. Please indicate an approximation of how many guest may be attendance in your registration to help us with estimating expected attendance.
Cost: FREE, no tickets are required.
To ensure you do not miss this special moment, please reserve your seat(s) by registering online using the links below. Both guests and graduates can register on this site. Please remember that space is limited, so we request that you send in your reservations on or before April 27, 2018 RSVP deadline. If you have any questions, please contact Kenny Importante at email@example.com.
- GRADUATES: All graduates must report between the hours of 5:00 and 5:45 PM to Tucson Room of the Student Union Memorial Center (SUMC), located on the 3rd floor.
- Appetizers and refreshments will be available for graduates during this time.
- Professional pictures of the graduates will be taken and available for purchase from Grad Images
- Lotus Laureate is a semi-formal event and graduates may wear traditional dress or semi-formal dress. You may also wear your cap and gown, but it is not mandatory. Most students come in semi-formal attire with their stoles, and other graduation regalia.
- Graduates/Guests: All metered parking and garages will be available for free parking during the event. If you plan to park at Second Street Garage, validate your parking ticket at the ticket station after the event by indicating your attendance to the Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation.