Are you a Senior, Graduate or Professional student graduating in May, Aug., or Dec. 2017?
On behalf of the Office of Asian Pacific American Student Affairs (APASA), we would like to invite you to help celebrate the 23rd Annual APASA Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation!
Registration for UA Students and Graduates (with UA NetID)
Registration for Guests (without UA NetID)
Lotus Laureate is a formal ceremony celebrating the accomplishments of APASA and providing personal recognition of graduating Asian Pacific American scholars amongst key University and community leaders from all disciplines. The evening will include award presentations, guest speakers, cultural performances, and recognition of the Spring, Summer, and Fall 2017 graduates. Please feel free to invite all of your family, friends and supporters to this FREE celebration.
This year’s APASA Lotus Laureate Graduation Convocation will be held on:
Saturday, May 6, 2017
5:30 PM Registration and Hors d’oeuvres Reception
6:30 PM Convocation Celebration
University of Arizona’s Student Union Memorial Center
South Grand Ballroom, 3rd Floor
1303 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Guests: All are welcome. Invite all of your family and friends. ( Guests register here)
Cost: FREE, no tickets are required.
To ensure you do not miss this special moment, please reserve your seat(s) by registering online using the links below. Both guests and graduates can register on this site. Please remember that space is limited, so we request that you send in your reservations on or before April 29, 2017 RSVP deadline. If you have any questions, please contact Allymyr Atrero at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GRADUATES: All graduates must report between the hours of 5:00 and 5:45 PM to Tucson Room of the Student Union Memorial Center (SUMC), located on the 3rd floor.
- Appetizers and refreshments will be available for graduates during this time.
- Professional pictures of the graduates will be taken and available for purchase from Grad Images
- Lotus Laureate is a semi-formal event and graduates may wear traditional dress or semi-formal dress. Wearing your cap and gown is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Graduates/Guests: All metered parking and garages (with the exception of Second Street Garage) will be available for free parking during the event.